Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy 52nd Birthday to my Sweetheart!




I have had the blessing of being your wife for more than 29 years.

I think that marriage is one of the greatest ongoing challenges two people ever face. The meshing of two lives, two personalities, and two totally different brains can seem at times like an impossibility. Even through all the growing pains we have been through together our Marriage has continued to grow closer every year.

Having survived the exciting phase of New Love and the seemingly never ending phase of Tough Love, I am thrilled to be enjoying the secure phase of Mature Love with you. I have learned how to Love unconditionally from you and that is just one of so many qualities I value in you.

I find special joy in life as your wife, your lover, your parenting partner and your friend. Being with you just seems to get better and better just like a fine wine. Thank you for being you, for being your authentic self even when I have tried to change you. You are a special part of me that I wouldn’t want to live without.

I love you and always will..........…

Love, Hugs, Kisses and other fringe benefits……..…Kathi

6 comments:

Kim Herring said...

A message for both of you!

Your marriage has been inspiring to me throughout the last 20 years and I look forward to the different phases of love that will Mike and I will enjoy in the coming years.

Happy Birthday to Kevin!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Do something for yourself.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! What great accolades from your wife...you've earned them. I feel grateful to know you. Both Bert and I feel that you're a really fine human being! Thanks for all the support you've given our family!
Have a great day! Hugs from Linda and Bert :)

tak2lmt said...

Happy birthday Kevin, I wish I could join in the party/Kegger.
Enjoy the day.
Sam

jessithompson said...

Happy Birthday Bebe! We are so glad that you were born and appreciate who you are and what you bring to our lives. Love you, Jessi, Roger and Emma

Anonymous said...

Just checking on you after the earthquake and thinking Ironman Hawaii was TODAY - talk about being retired and knowing it was Sunday, but not the date. Hope you are well - what an experience for you and Kevin. Rocking you out of your bed....Rachael