Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Snorkeling Adventure




These are some pictures from my first successful snorkeling adventure. It was so rewarding to have a wonderful time out in the water after after a few attempts that didn't work out due to claustrophobia/water issues. It looks like all my time in the water over the past almost 2 years has really paid off in more ways than in just triathlon.

Some of the snorkeling highlights were quality time with Kevin, floating over a sea turtle for about 5 minutes just ebbing and flowing with the tide watching it eat and swim, seeing gorgeous fish of all different colors, sizes, and shapes, and getting to sit on the beach afterwards relaxing and taking in the tropical paradise. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim Herring said...

I'm so proud of you for going for it! I love to snorkel but I've never seen a turtle while snorkeling - I'm jealous! Ok I'm over it now - I'm happy for you that you got to experience a great snorkeling adventure.

tak2lmt said...

Holy shit Kevin is hot.