Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hawaii Here We Come!

Yipee! We are packing our bags for Hawaii. We leave Saturday for the Big Island and are looking forward to enjoying some fun in the sun, fellowship with great friends and also being in the middle of all the excitement of Ironman World Championships 2006! We will be taking our Cheering Talent to the next level as we cheer for Roger Thompson in his much earned Ironman World Championship Debut. The race is Saturday October 21st and you can watch it too if you go to: http://www.ironmanlive.com/ on race day. This gives you amazing live commentary as the race day evolves.

Kevin and I did a little shopping for the trip and I thought I would send you a picture of our matching outfit so you can spot us easily if you dial in on race day…Just kidding……about the matching outfit…...tee….hee!!

We actually did however do a little shopping and if you are a frequent visitor of my Blog you are aware of the Ironman Pre-event fundraiser called “The Underpants Run”! Well we were caught by surprise and “under-prepared” if you know what I mean in Canada! So this time I wanted to make sure we were prepared so I thought I would give you a sneak preview!


Make sure to check out the Blog as we will be posting from Hawaii!!

http://kathibest.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Kim Herring said...

So glad that you will be undie-prepared. I can't wait to see what kind of top you got to match.

I look forward to your posts from Kona.

tak2lmt said...

Is that the Attari symbol? Kevin I love the shaved belly. Kathy you look the same. Keep in touch with us back on the bigger island.

jessithompson said...

Love the new suits!

Roger Thompson said...

Not that I'm looking, but that guy is hung like an ant. That can't be Kevin...