Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday 9/28/06


13 Character Traits I have encouraged Adam, Noah and Paisley to develop
1) To Choose to Have a Positive Attitude
2) To Develop a Strong Work Ethic
3) To Maintain a Sense of Humor
4) To Have Confidence in Themselves
5) To Commit to Constant and Never Ending Improvement
6) To Foster a Spirit of Appreciation and Gratitude
7) To Be a Pillar of Perseverance
8) To Develop the Art of Flexibility
9) To Be Loyal
10) To Value Integrity
11) To Have a Vision for Their Life
12) To Commit to Be Responsible
13) To Master the Art of Setting Goals
When I look all three of them in the face, I see three individuals who inspire me and make me proud. Being their mother is my life’s greatest honor!

3 comments:

Kim Herring said...

I believe that these things are in fact present in each of your children and it's something that most adults don't even think about.

We should all strive to be such good people. I love you and your children (my nieces & nephews).

jessithompson said...

The way you love your kids is amazing... it's no wonder they're turning out to be such incredible people. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Kathi- Happy Friday! I LOVE your
THURSDAY THIRTEEN list about your kids!! It really touched my heart. Your list last week, and the memory of picking mushrooms with your dad, triggered my THURSDAY THIRTEEN list on Jessi's blog for this week! Amazing how these blogs touch us and remind us! Have a great weekend! Love, Linda