Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday 10/12/2006


13 things I would like to do before I die

1) Experience a 30 day vacation
2) Finish an Ironman Triathlon
3) Own a boat big enough to sleep on
4) Take my kids back to Okinawa Japan
5) Do massage for free at a Nursing home
6) Visit New York City
7) Collect Social Security
8) Remain Cancer Free
9) See my 3 kids live rewarding lives
10) Renew my wedding vows
11) Be debt free, including my house
12) Get a 3 hour 4 handed massage
13) Have a 100th Birthday party

3 comments:

Kim Herring said...

I like your list and the vast variety of things that are on there. We know for sure that you are well on your way to #2 and I will be cheering for you all the way to your goal.

tak2lmt said...

Would 3 Hour 2 handed 2 foot massage work. I would be willing to do it in a thong. You can borrow my boat and you can kill 2 birds with one stone. Send the kids in a bike case save money. 100 shit at that age you will look like you are 70 topps.

jessithompson said...

Awesome list... great post!