Friday, November 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I am Thankful for



1) That I am saved by Grace

2) My husband Kevin

3) My 23 year old Son Adam

4) My 20 year old Son Noah

5) My 15 year old Daughter Paisley

6) The fact that we all have a great relationship

7) Triathlon & Tri-Fusion

8) A Career that matches who I am

9) True Friendships

10) My Sister Patti Gay :o) Love you sis!

11) A 29 year marriage that is in the "Mature Love" Phase

12) Vibrant Health

13) That Ralph Baker got re-elected as Assessor

7 comments:

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Kathi- I LOVED reading your list and numbers 1, 6, 8, 9, 11 and 12 are all things I'm grateful for too! And I am SO DELIGHTED for you and Kevin about #13!!!!!!!! What a HUGE relief! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love, Linda

jessithompson said...

Great list, Kath! I also love that you did this blog post all by yourself- you continue to amaze me! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Loved your list! I had been praying for Ralph's re-election so that was another prayer answered! There have been many of them this year and I am ever so thankful. Hope your Thanksgiving was as blessed as ours.
Love, Eileen

Nat said...

Kathi,
I am glad that you have so many blessings in your life!

It was wonderful to see your smiling face this morning at Starbucks, you are someone I am thankful that I met!

Congrats to Kevin and you that Ralph was re-elected. What a relief, for so many reasons!

Nat

LORIE said...

YEAH RALPH BAKER!!

tak2lmt said...

what about me.

Anonymous said...

I love you too sis! but I can't believe you told everyone I'm Gay! Ha! Ha!