Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday 11/02/2006



Thirteen things I dislike about Elections

1) All the TV adds on every channel all day long
2) All the campaign signs distracting from the beauty of nature
3) Having to vote by mail
4) Computerized phone messages regarding candidates
5) The spread of misguided information
6) E-mail messages regarding candidates
7) Ferociousness & animosity between Democrats and Republicans
8) Candidates talking trash about their opponents
9) Lies being spread about candidates
10) Uncertainty of my vote actually being counted
11) The way the Spokesman Review mis-represents certain candidates
12) Potential manipulation mail in ballots invite
13) The fact that “Election Day” has now turned into “Election Two Weeks”

6 comments:

Kim Herring said...

Hey chickie! I TOTALLY agree with you on the election thing. I am honored that I'm allowed to vote but often wonder if it's counted. I hope that it is especially after I study the ballot so carefully.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered this awesome blog when you sent me a list of "things I never knew about you...I knew almost all of them by the way except for the fact that you were blogging. I stayed up way past my bedtime last night reading and enjoying. Your are truly amazing! Just thought you should know that Avery had "the big bar" reaction over her bag of M and M's. Fun to the see Halloween pictures. They were honored they broke into the top three. Happy training this week! Love ya much! DW

Anonymous said...

Thinking of your family this election year. . .

jessithompson said...

Couldn't agree more... I'll be so glad for you when this is all over. Love you GG and Bebe.

tak2lmt said...

I think I am going to run for somthing next year. I am going to make some sweet signs to put out in yards.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love knowing that when the right candidate gets elected things are going to finally change dramatically for the better?

Love,
Tim