Friday, November 24, 2006

Most Photogenic



You see we have this 15 year old daughter (Paisley) who has this funny habit of taking her own picture with Kevin's digital camera. And then some times she takes several pictures, especailly if she just got new clothes or is she just discovered a new hairdo!

Kevin is the photographer in the family, so he has this really nice camera, he is always taking pictures everywhere we go. I can't even count the times that we have been running out the door grabbed the camera, gotten to our event and Kevin starts taking pictures only to realize there is only enough disc space to take 2 pictures because "someone" has taken a bunch of pictures of herself.

Or my favorite is when we went to the Medical Lake Triathlon to cheer for Kim and take pictures for her and Kevin pulls his camera out to start taking photos and the disc is full. Seems that "someone" had taken 69 pictures of herself the night before.

Thought you might like to see a couple examples of her work!




5 comments:

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Kathi- What fun snapshots (and story to go with them) :) Paisley is a beautiful young lady! Love, Linda

jessithompson said...

I crack up everytime I see these pics. PP is a riot - we love her so much.

Nat said...

Kathi,

This story about Paisley is one that I can truly relate! Lyara used my digital camera to take pictures serial pictures of herself too. We finally bought her a camera for her past birthday, because there was never any room for anything except Lyara's pursed lips and giant blue eye pictures on my memory card! Girls are such a gift to us, aren't they? Your Paisley is beautiful. :)

Nat

LORIE said...

HOW CUTE IS SHE??!! LOVE THAT!! You have a fantastic family and I admire your dedication to them. I commented to Mark the other day that I thought you and Kevin did a good job with making family a priority. . . .and having a good relationship between the two of you. . . and doing other things like Trifusion. . . you are a good example.

Anonymous said...

Very funny!

It's great to have stories to tell on each other. I know she'll laugh when she reads yours!

Lookin' good, Paisley!

Tim