Monday, August 13, 2007

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Kimmie...................
Jobs I have held:

-Babysitter
-Receptionist
-Dental Assistant
-Mother to Adam, Noah & Paisley
-Domestic Goddess
-Stained Glass Instructor
-Japanese School Bus Driver
-Japanese Pre-school Conversational English Teacher
-Systemic Health Consultant
-Massage Therapist

Movies I can watch over and over:

-Most all of them recently because I seem to never remember that I have watched it?

My Guilty Pleasures:

-I choose not to feel guilty about the choices I make, if I make a wrong choice it was my choice to make and I see it as a valuable learning experience

Places I have lived:

-Eugene OR
-Roseburg OR
-Florence OR
-Springfield OR
-Corvallis OR
-Sacramento CA
-Merced CA
-Yuba City CA
-Okinawa Japan


-Montgomery AL
-Spokane WA

Shows I enjoy:



I am assuming this is referring to T.V., but for the record I would prefer any kind of “live” show over anything on T.V!

-The Office
-Thank God you’re here
-So you think you can Dance
-24
-Entertainment Tonight
-American Idol
-The Bachelor

Places I have been on Vacation:

-Disneyland
-Oahu Hawaii
-San Diego CA
-Aspen CO
-Sun River OR
- Tijuana, Ensenada, & Cozumel Mexico
-Florence, Newport, Cannon Beach and Tillamook OR
-Salt Lake City UT
-Cleveland & Northfield OH
-Purdue Indiana
-Birmingham AL
-Disneyworld
-Fort Walton Beach FL


-Korea
-Maui Hawaii
-Philippines
-Hong Kong


-Singapore
-Kona Hawaii
-Vancouver, Penticton & Nelson Canada
-Jamaica
-Leavenworth WA


Favorite Foods:
-Most any Salads, greens, grains & pasta
-Mexican
-Italian
-Nuts of any kind


-Heavy multi grain breads
-Seafood
-Cheese of all kind
-Pizza

Websites I visit daily:

-There are none

Awards I have Won:
These are the ones that have had significant meaning to my life

-Adam, Noah & Paisley (most meaningful “living awards” of my life!)
-Vision, Vitality & Contribution Award (work related)
-Ironman Finisher Medal (personal achievement)


Nicknames:



-Kackie (Emma)
-Kathryn Louise (Paisley & my mom as a kid when I was in trouble)
-Lander-dum (high school friends)
-Sisty Ughler (Kimmie)
-Momma (Noah)
-GG (Jessi)
-Lady (Adam)
-Boom Boom LaDrum (college friends)
-Honey (Kevin)
-Vagina Girlfriend (Tiffany)
-BBF :o)(Cheryl)
-Sexy Bitch (Tena, Diane)
-Booger-fart-head-nose (my sister “fatty patti” when she was mad at me in grade school :o)Ha!)



5 comments:

jessithompson said...

GG,

This is a fun snip-it about you. My personal favorites were reading your professions...Domestic Goddess, Stained Glass Instructor, and Japanese School Bus Driver are my favorites! I love that you are so unique!

Kim Herring said...

Sisty ugler! This made me smile when you actually took the challenge that I threw your way and in true Frontal Right fashion you spiced up the post.

I love the nickname - booger-fart-head-nose from 'fatty patti' - made me lol - the things we come up with when we're kids.

Love you!

LORIE said...

This was fun. . . . .

Josh said...

haha... you're the first person I've known that has vacationed in Tijuana... not exactly the most popular destination

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Kathi-
I loved learning so many unique new things about you!!!

It was great to see that you,too, would take live theater over tv any day!!!

Fun to see all of your professions ( loved domestic goddess) and being a mom!! Also loved to see all of the unique places you have lived and vacationed at!

You are a gift to all of us who know you and love you!
Love, Linda