Friday, August 10, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST

~~~Friday's Feast~~~
A ~Buffet ~for ~your ~Brain

~~Appetizer~~

What is my favorite Pie?
I really do not care for pie, but if I was forced to eat one I would probably pick Pecan, but if I was allowed to pick Pecan Pie or a Brownie, I would pick a Brownie!

~~Soup~~

Something that made me smile this week?

I was talking with Emma about her 1st real Triathlon coming up this weekend and I asked her what she thought would be her strongest leg of the Triathlon? And she paused for a minute as she pondered her answer and then pointed to her right leg saying "I think this one"

~~Salad~~

What do I do to cool off when it is hot and humid?

I love heat and humidity, so I do nothing but enjoy it!

~~Main Course~~

If I received an envelope with $1,000 in the mail with a note saying I had to use it to decorate one room in my house which one would it be and what would I do to spruce it up?

I would pick my master bedroom and I would purchase paint, new curtains, new comforter and a few things to hang on the walls to match!

~~Dessert~~

My_____says_____but I say________?
My head says lots of things but I follow my intiutive gut, it is always right!






4 comments:

Kim Herring said...

Nice work! Love the added pics! Makes me want to go redo my post. lol

I also like the fact that you posted the picture of the pecan pie with the brownies - you would skip the pie and go straight for the brownies - do you want ice cream with those?

LORIE said...

After these posts, I might start liking food. . .

jessithompson said...

Love this, GG! I agree with Kim that the pics are extra fun! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I read your blog a lot. I have not been a commenter until now. Don't really have a reason except that I didn't know how. (Never really persued it, though.) So here I am commenting.
I love your blogs.
You always write from your enormous heart, and that makes your blogs special.
I think Emma's right leg is her strongest too.
XO
Leni