Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday 9/21/2006


Thirteen Things about Kathi


1) I ALWAYS cry when I hear the National Anthem

2) I love to Sunbathe

3) I like to run in the rain

4) I never take naps

5) I love 1 on 1 quality time with a friend

6) I enjoy tent camping & love camp fires

7) Fond childhood memory, mushroom picking with my dad

8) I am addicted to mood lights & candles

9) I love a good glass of red wine

10) I pretty much enjoy watching any sport, LIVE, but not so much on TV

11) I love to people watch

12) If I had endless $ I would redecorate my home every year

13) I just learned how to send an attachment on e-mail last week

3 comments:

jessithompson said...

I learned something about you today... thanks for sharing. I have my list posted. I love you and know that you and Bebe have been in my thoughts all week. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your list - there were a few things on there I didn't know about - the one that stood out was your fondest childhood memory. Were those mushrooms the "medicinal-type?" Because that would explain a lot...

Hope all is well... I finished flying yesterday... now just waiting to track select Tuesday. Miss and Love ya guys. Josh

Anonymous said...

Kathi- I loved reading your list! It was fun to learn more about you. I've been thinking about you and Kevin all week with the election results not settled. Hang in there! Love Linda