Monday, September 18, 2006

Kathi's "Thursday" Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Kathi

O.K. this sounds way more fun than Unlucky 13, thank you for the idea GG, this will be ongoing fun!!!!!!!!!

1. The absolute BEST thing I have ever done: Adam, Noah & Paisley

2. I just celebrated 29 years of marriage with a Great Guy!!

3. I love giving a Fabulous Massage

4. I am highly relational and value investing in relationships

5. I am in physical pain today, but no one will know how bad I actually hurt

6. I am a loyal person

7. My favorite meal to eat out is Lunch

8. I am passionate about prevention & the immune system

9. Words of Affirmation make me feel loved

10. I love how Triathlon has transformed my physical body

11. I strongly dislike anything routine

12. I love any information regarding Relationships, the Brain & Personal Development

13. I want #13 to be Lucky for me, wait a minute, I am not even Superstitious!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathi- I loved your list of thirteen things about you (especially the comment about your kids :))! I'm thinking of you and Kevin, knowing that you'll find out election results soon! You're in my thoughts and prayers! Love, Linda

tak2lmt said...

Kathi,
You Rock. And it shows in your family.
Keep focused stay the course. Its all worth the ride to get the medal you so much deserve.
Also I am sure Kevin loves how triathlon changed your body. You look all of 35. OK 38 topps

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathi! It's Wednesday morning and you and Kevin are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm following Ralph Baker's totals this am...and he is 100 plus votes ahead. :) Yikes! Talk about every vote counting! Go Ralph!I hope that he does even better as more votes are counted. Hopefully, by this Thursday, you can add to your
Thursday Thirteen List that the primary election is over with a good result!! Thinking of you both! Love Linda