Thursday, June 14, 2007

What will I do?




13 things I need to figure out before June 24th @ 7am

1) What I will be wearing for the race?


2) Will I change clothes for the run?

3) Will I change shoes half way through the marathon?
4) Will I wear socks on the bike?


5) How many spare tubes and CO2 cartridges will I pack?


6) Where will I line up for the swim?


7) What time will I get up the morning of the race?


8) Which goggles will I wear?


9) Which sunglasses will I wear for the bike?



10) Will I wear sun glasses or a visor for the run?


11) When will I pack all my stuff?


12) What time do I want to arrive the morning of the race?


13) How will I do my hair, ponytail, bun, braid?






7 comments:

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Kathi-
I can't wait to be there to cheer you on!!

No matter if your hair is in a bun or braid, whether you are wearing hiking boots or great running shoes, whether you are in beautiful or cruddy old sun glasses...YOU WILL BE SHINING BRIGHT!!!

When you hear screaming when you go by..that will be me!!

Go Kathi!! Go after your dream, and have a blast doing it!

God Bless! Love Linda

Kim Herring said...

Well, we all know it's about looking good and whatever you choose you will look hot!

Love you sisty!

jessithompson said...

This is a great post... Rick Phillips and I were talking about how a sign of a true Ironman is making lists... of everything. I love that we share this in common and I can't wait to see what you decide on some of these. Remember that you can always give yourself options and then see what feels right in the moment. LY...J

Anonymous said...

Glad you're down to the easier choices at this point, Kathi. This seems like part of the fun phase, now.

We'll try to get pictures on your good side, if you like (let us know).

Know that we'll be feeling very proud of you, the whole way!

See you soon!
Tim

LORIE said...

I vote for the braid. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Aww Kathi, I'm so excited for you ^_^ Sorry I haven't kept up on the blogs lately :-\ I would wish you luck, but you've proven yourself most capable of doing this! Instead, I shall wish you good health!
P.S. I totally think you should wear your hair like that picture, it would be much easier to spot you ;).

Anonymous said...

I think your hair should be RED...like Mach 10 with it on fire. We would definitely be able to pick you out in a crowd - like you will pick us out too. I think also that you won't sleep, so that is a moot point about when to leave. Just make sure you get there in time..tee-hee. We are so much into YOU and this incredible endeavor...Much love and hugs, Rachael and Mike