Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Team Apparel has Arrived!!!!!!!!!!


TRI FUSION TEAM APPAREL

Finally the day so many of us have been waiting for, our Tri Fusion Team Apparel arrived! We officially look like a TEAM! And just in time for our road trip to Troutdale Oregon for the Blue Lake Olympic Distance Triatlhlon Club Championships!

Pictured above is our Women's Sports Bra, Club Wind Jacket and Tri Fusion Logo long tights!Pictured above here is the one piece Tri Suit with Sponsor logos! I think the clothing line looks and feels great and I know it will make me go faster :o) Well at least I will look official and that could possibly give the illusion that I am actually going faster :o)

In a Sport that is typically labeled as very lonely, it has been a blessing to be apart of such an amazing Club. One that is comitted to developing relationships, group fellowship and supporting one another. Our Team Bond shows big time everywhere we go. In the past our actions alone showed that we were a team, now our new "Outfits" (I love to call them this because it makes the guys squirm:o))....will make an impressive statement on their own!

Go Tri Fusion....................................

4 comments:

Kim Herring said...

Nice outfit chica! I can't wait to get mine tonight! Aren't they pretty? (had to include that because we know how all of the guys like to look pretty - especially Sam) lol

Tiffany said...

Um...could you possibly be hotter? Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited to get my hands on some of that awesome gear (which looks fantastic), but I would pay some good money to have a stomach like yours! All of your hard work has given you the body of a teenager! You look amazing! And I'm sure the Tri Fusion gear will make you MUCH faster! ;) Good luck at Blue Lake!

LORIE said...

You're Hot.

jessithompson said...

Dang lady... nice work on the clothes and the hot bod!