Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shooting Stars

This week has been action packed with so many things going on and so many things that I am planning and organizing. My mind has been in constant motion and it has been hard to shut it off, which makes for some overwhelming days and some sleepless nights.
Last night as I was trying to sort out the 1,000 thoughts...............
That were moving through my brain like shooting stars, I had an idea for my Thursday 13 this week. So here is a glimpse of a small fraction of the thoughts from the last 24 hours!

Random Thoughts by Kathi Best……………..

1) I need to remember to order those balloons
2) It is rewarding to know when your life has a positive affect on someone else

3) I wonder if it is the beginning stages of Alzheimer’s or menopause as I reminded myself 3 times to send out an e-mail and forgot twice, it did get sent
4) I am at Mommy Joy knowing that the boys are together and having fun in Seattle, I recognize how much that blesses me
5) Remember to tell Kevin about the message on the home line

6) Having a productive day gives me energy

7) Can’t wait to hear how Paisley’s 2nd day of school went

8) My intuition is good at sensing the roots of emotional pain

9) Amazed that we bought a car spontaneously

10) Quality Girlfriend time is a GIANT cup filler for me
11) Why am I struggling so much with swimming issues again

12) Thinking and LOL to myself of the perfect example of how crazy my week was, I might have to dedicate a blog post to just this!
13) I worry about the things I care the most about when they are unsettled
Like I said.....Random

5 comments:

LORIE said...

I am a believer that random brainstorming and puking of thoughts is a good thing and healthy. . . .nice to know I am not alone. I hope you can get some zzzzzzz's.

Kim Herring said...

I love your randomness and no it's not Alzheimers because you know that you forgot!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Kathi-
It was great to see another post from you:)

I had to laugh at the 7 dwarves of menopause. While at Cannon Beach I read a book called Changing Course-Women's Stories of Menopause. AMAZING book.

Many of the stories echo what you talked about in your post...lots of random thoughts and mixed emotions with some restless sleep.It's worth the read!
Thanks for sharing! Love Linda

jessithompson said...

Still laughing at the 7 dwarves of menopause, that is freakin' hilarious! XOXO

Tiffany said...

I LOVE this post! It reminds me of what happens in my head every night when I'm laying in bed! So fun to see you today! Love ya!